Our McIntyre Centre offers an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in providing ongoing, regular volunteering assistance to help children and adults living with disability.
Your efforts provide critical and much needed support and maintenance at our Centre and in turn, enables us to continue providing important equine programs to our disability community.
how you can help
- Hands-on assistance in the horse riding programs
- Mowing, edging, raking and other lawn maintenance
- General maintenance like painting and fencing
- Cleaning tack and equipment
- Minimum 14-years of age
- Good level of fitness
- Previous horse experience (favoured)
- Successful completion of induction before commencing
- Closed in shoes (boots)
- Collared shirt or t-shirt
We would love to have you as part of our team! For all individual volunteering enquiries, please email our Volunteer Coordinator today or phone 07 3202 6300.
Corporate & community volunteer days
'Working bees' for corporate and community groups are an excellent way for you and your team to get involved by providing essential hands-on assistance at our McIntyre Centre.
Coordinating fun and fulfilling group volunteering opportunities is a time and labour intensive activity for our McIntyre Team. To ensure our volunteer activities remain cost neutral and we have sufficient funds to cover ongoing running costs of our Centre, all group volunteering opportunities are linked to our Horse Sponsorship Program.